We are frequently monitoring the situation with the current outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, also known as the Coronavirus. To keep everyone safe, we are taking preventative measures at the office to ensure that our staff, family and friends, suppliers, contractors and customers are not at risk.
Our team has been instructed to follow a preventative action plan that has been put in place. In doing so, we are creating a safer environment for everyone involved. Business will continue to operate as usual as we have plenty of stock. You have nothing to worry about with our installers on your site, as they can work alone and practice social distancing. The job still gets done in a safe and timely manner.
Our digital investment will come in handy during these times as we can continue to work smarter and safer. We are committed to helping our builders get through lockup and framing stage as quickly as possible to release funds from the bank.
We encourage everyone to also follow these practices to keep those around them safe. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap – at least 20 seconds
- Dry your hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Clean and disinfect ‘high touch’ surfaces often
- Practice social distancing when possible – staying 1.5m away from other people, avoid handshakes, try and buy online only, consider if your outings are worth the risk or necessary
If anything changes or the situation escalates, we will be sure to let you know. Please do not hesitate to give us a call on (03) 8592 1900 if you have any questions or concerns.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus, click here.